Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First Fall | Busay Falls of Loboc

Welcome to Busay Falls! The singer performer of Loboc River Cruise sounds proud while introducing this majestic water falls. At first I was disappointed of how small it was at a distance, but when the boat gets nearer to the falls, i realized that it wasn't really that small after all. 



I was amazed when I saw the 3 meters wide and 4 meters deep Busay Falls. The sound of its running water brings calm to a restless mind and brings peace to a troubled soul.


This Busay Falls is usually the end or turning point of the Loboc river Cruise. The boat also stays for a while here for the tourists to appreciate well the beauty of the falls up-close. 


This was also the favorite hang out and bathing place of the locals who enjoyed the river much.


 “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” 
-- Mark Twain --


4 comments:

  1. woooooowwwwww.....nice picture,good content of your blog,pleased to meet with you, I will be happy to join in your blog, if you join my blog, thank you.


    Steven


    www.seosafety.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought these are just nameless cascades of river water. Now I know Busay Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. makes me relax just looking at the pictures! Nakakamiss ang bohol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a great time on that river boat trip. Took some nice photos also. highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Bohol.

    ReplyDelete